Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Blog Haiku

Inspired by Chirag's haiku

Public Awareness!
Its hard to stay mad..... at the absent minded man who makes you Wai Wai at 2.46 am, decorates it with two grapes and a bit of coriander, and presents it with a flourish and a bon appetite!
So what's new?
I was watching a public awareness ad in morning


Awards for everyone!
Yesterday i saw Star Screen Awards, and i was wondering what the awards function have become...just a song and dance show?
It could have been any one of us.
So, winning Cuckoo's Trophy of The Month has made me greedy for more...


What's our Future?
This is the question that stares at IT grads fresh out of college.
The slumdog euphoria is in full swing.
A discussion in class today sparked these thoughts.

Am copying the instructions for making this straight out of Chirag's post...
"The way to do this is really simple. Randomly select three blogs from your blogroll and just write first line, it will all be connected and will make sense, give a title"

Have fun :-)

13 comments:

Mysterious Mia said...

ah damn i was trying to figure out what r u writing so randomly damn

Renu said...

Initially I coulkdnt understand what you are trying to say:), you are always brainstorming:)

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

I thot u were writng ur updates... :P

lol

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha you did it way better than me ..... Cool

Cinderella said...

I always admire the way you have a keen eye of observation through the tiny placards life carries, for us to read n evolve ,but as irony has it they often go unnoticed.

Even the incoherent way you put this post, it resonate a chord.

I have to agree with Renu, you are brainstorming !!

Rià said...

he he tht was funny!will try it for sure. :)

ceedy said...

huh se ahaaa tak :)

Anonymous said...

Since I read Chirag's and also commented there, I got it.

Good attempt!

aneri_masi said...

@mia, haha :) Did you like it?

@RenuDi, socho socho :) Hope you liked it!

@sourish, hehe :)

aneri_masi said...

@chirag, really? you think so? I liked yours better:)

@Ella, wah wah, there you are :) Nice analysis you have there.

@Ria, yeah, do it, do it :)

@ceedy, short and sweet analysis ;)

@Solilo, welcome to my blog! Thanks!

Renu said...

yes, I like it as it is something new and innovative and I will have to use my mind:)
will certainly try to do it, but will take some time as usual:)

Vrijilesh Rai said...

Quite interesting this one.. and yep.. in a way they r indeed connected!

Anonymous said...

Hey I'd like to congratulate you for such a terrific quality forum!
thought this would be a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Sage Brand
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/dog-party-supplies.html]dog Party Supplies[/url].