Its Friday evening, and I am wondering what my ideal weekend would be like...
- - Wake up araam se
- - Brush, drink coffee, sit in the yard (which is all done up nicely, not covered in weeds that made me sick)
- - Araam se get ready
- - Eat something quick
- - Get a good book, and read for a few hours.
- - Go out in the evening to a park or something
- - Then dinner some place quick (I guess I don't like long, lingering dinners)
- - Movie
- - Come home, read for a while and sleep in my cozy bed
- - Wake up a little early
- - Drive up Highway 1 North, or down 1 South (Hwy 1 is along the coast, so its beautiful either way). Stop wherever I feel like to take pictures.
- - I think I will go South, so I reach Monterey at lunch time
- - Eat, then rent a bicycle and ride it for a while on the bike trail
- - Head back home. No stops this time. Hopefully I get home by 7
- - Nice long bath
- - Cook something quick and eat (quick is the keyword, I guess I am not a foodie!)
- - Either read my book, or work on some embroidery
- - Off to bed.